Call for Papers
Next steps in sustainable testing in challenging environments
The European Test and Telemetry Conference (ETTC) is a leading international event for professionals, experts, researchers, and students from the fields of testing, instrumentation, and telemetry from all transport sectors (air, ground, space, and maritime).
Testing is essential for ensuring the safety, reliability, and performance of future transportation systems in various environments. These environments pose significant challenges for test systems, including size, weight, energy demand, and signal efficiency. The overall increasing challenge for any system is the reduction of the environmental footprint.
ETTC 2024 invites submissions on the latest advances in sustainable testing in challenging environments, with a focus on the following areas:
- Hybridization / Electrical vehicles: test equipment/means for high power applications (energy storage, drive train)
- AI: applied to testing and telemetry
- Sensors: new technologies, energy-efficiency, connectivity and networking
- Telemetry: RF spectrum efficiency
- Case studies and applications of sustainable testing in the transportation sector
- Test systems: sustainable design, materials
- PNT: new concepts for sustainable mobility
Abstract deadline: February 2nd, 2024
Abstract acceptance notification: March 18th, 2024
Proceeding deadline: May 26th, 2024