About The European Society of Telemetry
Aims and Activities
The European Society of Telemetry is a non-profit organisation and has the following aims:
- Promotion of the exchange of experience of its members in the fields of Telemetry, Test-Instrumentation and Telecontrol.
- Information of a large puplic about the fields of Telemetry, Test-Instrumentation and Telecontrol by organising conferences and exhibitions.
- Search and furthering of the cooperation with corresponding internal and external organisations.
- Collection and extension of scientific information in the fields related.
- Cooperation with standardisation organisations.
- Besides the organisation of Telemetry Conferences in Germany.
Other activities of the European Society of Telemetry:
- Organisation of Lecture series.
- Cooperation with expert committees
- Promotion of research at universities and related institutions in the fields concerned.
Renaud Urli, Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH
Karen von Hünerbein, Lange Electronic GmbH
Florian Mertl, Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH
Florian Monteil, Safran Data Systems SAS
Philipp Wager, Airbus Defence and Space Germany GmbH
Werner Lange, Lange Electronic GmbH