We are very happy to meet you in Nuremberg from May 10 - 12, 2022 again! The past two years have clearly shown that the face-to-face exchange cannot be replaced by any digital event.
We will of course take care for the safety of all involved persons. The hygiene and safety measures will be synchronized to the up-to-date situatation in close cooperation with the SENSOR+TEST fair, our partner for the organisation of ettc2022, and the Nuremberg Convention Center.
will take place as a
May 10-12, 2022
The 33rd Symposium of the
Society of Flight Test Engineers - European Chapter
will take place in parallel to ettc2022
in a common event share by both communities
For the 5th time, the European Test and Telemetry Conference ettc2022 will take place in collaboration with SENSOR+TEST in Nuremberg, Germany, from May 10-12, 2022.
Companies and institutes can present their innovative applications, product and services for testing and telemetry in the fields of a.o. aerospace and automotive, focusing on the new sensors and instrumentation systems for the future of mobility - hydrogen, high voltage...
More than 40 papers will cover following topics
- Sensors and systems for testing of new energies for e-mobility: hydrogen, high voltage
- Data acquisition & sensors
- Big Data
- Network & transport protocols - Internet of Things
- Security of data, links and networks
- Imaging & video incl. DIC Digital Image Correlation
- Virtual and distributed testing
- Range safety systems, spectrum management
- RF design, receivers & antennas
- Time-space position technologies
- Other aspects of testing and telemetry
Papers will be indexed per
- DOI / ISBN
- Web of Science WOS
Next telemetry events
You'll find here a list of upcoming events around telemetry, instrumentation and testing.